Sunday, November 8, 2015

Bienvenue Chez Katie!

Welcome to my new Lifestyle and Entertainment blog.  



I hope to do many things with this blog.  Firstly, to go over lifestyle choices such as favorite makeup, clothes, products, and things I do to keep my life as fun and healthy as possible.  


I will be writing about entertainment such as book/movie reviews, festivals around town and just fun information about me and the crazy stuff that keeps happening to me.


I am the oldest of four girls which believe me is ammo aplenty for humor but to this I will say that my parents are very much like the Pride and Prejudice characters Mr. and Mrs. Bennett.  I have a fun job coordinating interpreting assignments.  I get to talk to people from literally all over the world.  I graduated with an Education degree and have lived in France for one year being as such I am fluent in French. I am newly single out of a long relationship and live my life in a very Bridget Jones style!  Wine, journaling and crazy friends.   I am your typical crazy girl trying to balance the fun of life with the reality of it.  


My goal is to post at least once a week with perhaps a few little surprises as things come up in my life.  And believe me there is plenty that is unplanned!

I hope you enjoy my blog!

Please look forward to my first post on my experience making Marshmallow Fondant! Sticky was only the beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment